Pages

YOUR PSYCHOPOMP AND YOU

One of the many Interment Facilities.

Interment can be quite the shell-shock - though the process intends to prepare you for the outside world, it's much easier said than done. For that reason, the MidLife Psychopomp Agency was created!

What is a "Psychopomp?"

According to Greek mythology, a Psychompomp is "a guide of souls to the place of the dead." As such, In MidLife, Psychopomps are "guides" - ones especially trained to personally lead you through MidLife.

Your Tour will last from when you leave the Facility, to when your Psychopomp reaches your Facility provided housing. Along the way, they will show you the various hotspots surrounding your area, detail you on MidLife's culture, and answer any questions you may have.


Ron and Jim.
Your Psychopomp can be more than a mere tour guide; in many cases, they become lifelong friends!

"I thought entering MidLife would be real tough," says Ron Ellis. "Everything seemed so new and frightening! But as soon as I met my Psycopomp, Jim Burnell, I knew I was in good company."

"We've been best buds ever since!" Jim smiles.

As the head of the MLPA, I promise that your experience will be top-notch.